Okay guys, I need your help.
I'm looking for someone comfortable with and capable of drawing two near-future Russian naval
warships for me. No spaceships, just good old-fashioned ocean-going vessels.1. The Basics
- What I'm looking for is digital lineart in perspective, not just profile shots.
- The detail level does not need to match that of real-life warships, but it should be fairly obvious to recognize what is what.
- It should be something that reasonably can be launched within the next decade (the 2020s).
- It should present a good mix of traditional elements and future designs.
2. What specifically do I need?
- One near-future Russian assault carrier.
- What's an assault carrier? An assault carrier combines both an airwing as well as ground troops for amphibious & airborne operations. An example for such a ship is the US Tarawa-class. So, planes, helicopters & soldiers.
- Design. Up to you, but I'd appreciate it if you could incorporate features of traditional Russian warships with modern design ideas. Remember that Russian carriers, unlike their western counterparts, usually are heavily armed. Take a look at how their weapons look.
- Size. Really only important if you want comparisons, but it should be longer than 300 meters and weigh in excess of 80,000 tons.
- One near-future Russian cruiser.
- Honestly, just think a Kirov-class for the 21st century. Big. Bad. Weapons everywhere. The Russians have never been that stealth-obsessed.
3. What do you get?
Depends on what you want.
I'm willing to do an art-swap with you, meaning I'll do a piece for you, either some space panorama or a map.
I can muster up ~$25 for each piece.
Thanks in advance!